Southern Utah in the winter is breathtaking. The contrast between the ivory snow and bright red rocks is the perfect backdrop for your adventure. Some of our favorite hikes and sights this time of year are Lower Calf Creek Falls, Devil’s Garden, Bighorn Slot Canyon, the Burr Trail, and the scenic drive through Bryce Canyon National Park. Your cozy warm yurt with a private bath and a hot shower awaits you at the end of your hike.
Imagine sipping hot chocolate in your luxury accommodations as you watch the snow gently fall through the window against the mountains of the Grand Staircase National Monument….or experiencing the magic of Christmas morning in your yurt… or ringing in the New Year underneath the stars. No matter what your winter wonderland vision entails, we have what you need to make it happen!
Reasons you need to visit Escalante Yurts in the winter time:
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and experience true serenity in the Southern Utah Outdoors
- Spend the day out in the sun without worrying about the heat!
- Utah has some of the best snow in the WORLD
- There is less traffic on the roads and fewer people on the trails, allowing for your own unspoiled adventure in the wilderness
- Our discounted rates! For a limited time, we are offering 20% off your stay between now and March 15, 2023. Use coupon code: Winter23 for savings!
Traditional camping during the cooler months can be tricky but you don’t need to abandon your sense of adventure when the temperature drops. Our yurts have everything you’d expect to find in a hotel room or tiny house and keep our guests warm and toasty. We are open year round and yes, that includes holidays! We’d love for you to spend them with us. Book your stay with us today at www.escalanteyurts.com